SAP MM Consultant
This is an opportunity for a skilled SAP MM expert to take a senior position in a major European Manufacturing company, with a great career development scope.
You will be responsible for all aspects of MM including leadership, innovation and expertise on project initiatives and day-to-day business, as well as being cross functional and working with PP, with the opportunity to develop experience with PM and QM modules.
- To manage full life-cycle project implementations and lead project work stream delivery.
- To be responsible for Blueprint design, WRICEF creation and delivery.
- To proactively identify business process improvement opportunities & lead process change.
- To be responsible for the management of 3rd party suppliers & internal technical resource against agreed scope of works, timescales and costs.
- To provide overall direction, guidance and definition of SAP functionality to effectively support business strategy.
- To execute system configuration, development, prototyping & testing in prescribed pre-Production environments.
Key skills & experience:
- SAP Certification in MM modules is essential.
- Manufacturing experience with in depth knowledge of Process orders, Production processes and Stock consumption, in SAP.
- Extensive / demonstrable SAP MM technical experience in SAP ECC6, with a minimum of PP integration.
- Previous experience in Business Process Modelling, Requirements elicitation and solutions design, build, test and deployment using recognized techniques and tools.
- Knowledge and experience in PP, PM, QM and WM is beneficial but not essential as my client is willing to help train the right candidate in these areas.
To Apply for this position or to find out more about the role apply here or email me at email@example.com.