MOBSEC - Android Developer - 3 months - Lithuania
My key customer is currently looking for a strong Android developer who can be on site for the next 3 months and contribute tot he team. his role is very much hands on with a little leadership responsibilities.
- Upgrade of Mobile ID app for our Customers
- Upgrade to Java Application to support Android Oreo SDK
- Work closely with other team members to help overcome obstacles
- Design of an architecture of new Application
- End-to-end development of hybrid App (Hybrid/iOS/Android)
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimise mobile application performance
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results within a schedule
- Create software which is extensible, reusable and meets desire architectural objectives
- In-depth knowledge of Android/ Java.
- Experience in working with Kotlin is an advantage.
- Solid knowledge of mobile development.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Knowledge of designing mobile app architecture
- Experience in working with mobile security is an advantage
- Creative problem solving skills
- An ability to self-organise
If you are interested please apply ASAP or sent your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org