|Standort: Slovakia||Gehalt: €300 - €350 per day|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/071254_1590145369|
Network Solution Designer / Slovakia (Remote with light travel onsite) / 10 months (12 days per month work P/T) / Start 15/06/2020
* Design, develop, and enable deployment of a software-defined network architecture for the global compute platform.
* Defining the solution, the appropriate delivery approach, and the implementation costs.
* Provide high-level / detailed design solutions and support function for SD-WAN, SD-LAN.
* Identify and evaluate the integration of new technologies for the SD-WAN including additional automation to respond to shifting demand, dynamic reconfiguration to address security threats, and analysis of traffic patterns to predict future needs.
* Keep abreast of latest developments of SDN, container networking fields and evaluate cutting edge technologies and introduce new features to constantly improve operational reliability, security, scalability and performance of the network platform.
* Create and execute test-cases for new solution to enable quality testing of this solution.
* Develop architecture, design specification of network components and actively participate in peer review of other platform components.
* Architect and design APIs to expose platform services to end users.
* Troubleshoot complex network performance issues with other network engineers to identify root cause and recommend solutions.
* Collaborate with other squads within Group organisation on services and applications integration and optimisation, advising on optimal use of SD-WAN resources to meet customer needs.
* Exercise agile methodologies through all phases of software development.