|Standort: Germany||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/073476_1599127748|
For our longterm client in the Düsseldorf Area we are looking for two Object-oriented Developers (Senior & Junior).
Your main task is to support the client in creating the Operations Orchestration Flows.
* Creating the Operations Orchestration Flows with an End-2-End view on the process
* Integrate existing designs and bring these processes into a structured Operations Orchestration Flow format
* Troubleshooting and bugfixing off OO Flows
* Experience as OO Developer
* Experience in the different types of API´s (e.g. REST, OO-Contentpacks, PowerCLI)
* Nice to have: Experience in Networking
* Start: ASAP
* Duration: 3 months (+ option of extension)
* Utilization: 4-5 days/week
* Location: 100% Remote
* Language: English
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision quick after.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.