|Standort: Leiden, South Holland||Gehalt: €300 - €600 per day|
|Bereich: Financial Services||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: 072809_1596452460|
Our client is looking to build up the knowledge of Openshift and Kubernetes from an administrator point of view and they need an expert.
The project is based near Leiden and will run for 5 months initially, with strong chance of extension. They can onboard remotely during the Covid crisis, but are looking for people willing to work onsite in the Netherlands.
We are looking for somebody with strong knowledge of Kubernetes and Openshift (specifically they are now migrating from Openshift 3 to 4) from an "administrator" perspective not a user perspective.
- Kubernetes and Openshift Guru (verions 3 or 4) : administrator knowledge to prepare the platform for applications to be onboarded on it, knowledge of containers, clusters
- Deep knowledge of Linux Redhat (architecture/design) -ideally RedHat architect / Kubernetes certified
- Devops/automation knowledge: CICD pipelines, DevOps/ Automation (scripting, Ansible, Terraform, etc..) / GitOps versed with modern technologies and best practices
- More oriented to platform infrastructure setup with some design knowledge
- Application knowledge would be an asset to help us to onboard new customers: the Application support part is not very relevant in the sense that the added value could be to know how to breakdown a monolithic application in microservices, but the Openshift / Kubernetes part is way more important.
No visa sponsorship, European candidates only please. If interested please apply ASAP