|Standort: Czech Republic||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Shipping||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/074765_1603465989|
For our international client based in Hungary, RED is urgently looking for a Oracle Data Lead/BSA for 6 months contract opportunity which is 100% remote.
Required Skills/Experience needed
- Proven working experience as an Oracle Database administrator.
- Working knowledge across multiple infrastructure components with strong experience on the database perimeter.
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications.
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle RDBMS (all versions) architecture & design.
- Proficient in RMAN Backup & recovery, Security, Data Guard, ASM & RAC.
- Proficient in troubleshooting & solving complex performance problems.
- Proficient in Oracle Database Patching, Upgrades & Migrations.
- Proficient in monitoring & performance analysis through OEM.
- Experience in handling Disaster Recovery tests & exercises.
- Experience in working on a large-scale environment (at least 1000 + databases with bigger sizes).
- Providing on-call database support during week-ends & out of business hours.
- Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems.
- Strong knowledge on Production Database Operations & understanding the importance of BAU
- Effective communication (Written & Verbal)
- Experience on Incident Mgt and managing Crises calls by engaging with Vendors & Clients
- Strong analysis skills, Problem Solving and Decision making
- Willing to accept/take responsibility and problem ownership
- Skill-up on new concepts, features and Open source technology and being Mentors
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Planning and execution of PSU Patching & Upgradation of SQL Server (Legacy Mgt)
- Good Experience on automating PSU Patching, installations and other BAU tasks
- Experience in using Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and optimizing the queries, tracing long running queries, blockings and deadlocks.
- Account Management (Login Creation, Deletion, Profile Modification) & managing Security/Audit parameters
- Knowledge on index de-fragmentation, re-indexing and update the index statistics
- Configuration & Monitoring High Availability, Log-Shipping, DB Mirroring, Replication, Clustering and Always-ON
- Periodical Backups of the database and timely recovery when required. Scheduling the automated backup jobs
- Scheduling, Monitoring and Trouble shooting SQL Agent Jobs/Autosys Maintenance Jobs & Maintenance Plans
If you are available and interested, please send your updated CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.