|Standort: Bristol, England||Gehalt: €400 - €450 per day|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/079451_1618407800|
Oracle Fusion Functional SME Consultant / Bristol / 12 months / Start ASAP
***Inside IR35 candidate must use FCSA Accredited Umbrella Company***
* Oracle ERP Cloud experience in at least three or more of these modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management and Cash Management.
* Experience as a resource in the implementation lifecycle of at least 2 Oracle ERP Cloud project and one Supporting Oracle Cloud
* Having strong experience in Support Life Cycle, SLA management and working with Oracle Product and Cloud Infra support group
* Demonstrated experience in gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
* Good understanding of Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH) (and/or) Aptitude Accounting Hub (AAH).
* A minimum of 8-10 years of experience in multiple end-to-end implementations / support projects
* Work directly with Business User as an Oracle Cloud Financials functional expert.
* Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments in agile environment.
* Gather, analyse business requirements and perform Fit-Gap analysis in existing support environment and large scale migration projects (SAP to Oracle Fusion)
* Active participation in preparing various project documents - Solution design, Functional Specifications, Setup Documents, SIT-UAT Test Scripts, Training materials.
* Explain the business requirement to other team members in the project
* Minimum 5 to 6 years of SME experience
* Familiarity with agile development methodology e.g. Scrum, Kanban
* Familiarity with Financial Services Sector