|Standort: Bradford, West Yorkshire||Gehalt: £350 - £400 per day|
|Bereich: Retail and Distribution||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/060275_1557943460|
Oracle Retail Techno-Functional Consultant / 3 months / Bradford / Start ASAP
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
Analyse, Design and Develop new requirements and changes in Oracle Retail
* Work with clients to understand business, functional and data requirements
* Create High Level and low level Designs, develop code modules in relevant technology and produce the required artefacts such as deployment tags, release notes, user guides, FAQs etc in accordance with the client's requirements
* Develop, communicate and maintain integration standards
* Communicate with clients and peripheral teams (such as build, assurance, sustenance etc) at onsite and offshore directly throughout the project cycle - feasibility, requirement gathering, pricing and quoting to implementing and delivery
* Provide periodic updates on progress, risks, issues and possible mitigations to the project manager.
* Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
* Lead and support team members as a part of the team
Supervisory / Managerial responsibilities:
* Stakeholder Management, Risk Mitigation, Effort Estimation.
* Status Updates.
* Deputy to Project manager in exceptional situations.
* Strong Functional and Technical knowledge of one or more of the following Merchandising modules: RMS, RPM, RIB, ReSA, ReIM
* Hands on experience in SQL,PL/SQL, J2EE/Oracle Forms, BI Publisher, Oracle, Linux, Pro*C, RETL
* Oracle Retail certification will be added advantage
* At least two implementation or development projects involving Oracle Retail Merchandising Operations modules (RMS, RPM, ReSA, ReIM) as technical/ techno functional consultant