|Standort: New York, USA||Gehalt: negotiable|
|Bereich: Utilities||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/068127_1580934493|
RED is currently seeking an Oracle CC&B resource for a long-term contract opportunity based in New York. This resource will provide Oracle CC&B services to the client team and lead the VRM team with the identification, tracking and measurement of key value metrics across the program.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Must have a deep understanding and relevant experience within Oracle CC&B (Customer Care & Billing)
- Experience within utilities with strong domain expertise
- Proven experience leading large CIS implementations
- Good understanding of utilities industry direction, trends and business processes associated with CIS
- Ability to participate in program governance meetings with the SI's program team and key stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to email@example.com
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!