Our global client; recognised by Gartner as a leader in Management Consulting, Technology Solutions and IT Outsourcing continues to find success. Widely regarded as the most client centric company, leveraging both best practice methodologies alongside tomorrow's technologies in order to drive profitability and innovation throughout industry leading businesses.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of;
10-15% higher salaries than market
Training in best practice methodologies and latest technologies
Unrivalled career development program
An environment best described as pragmatic & entrepreneurial
European Lead in Organisational transformation / Change Management.
- Continuously strengthening and enhancing service offerings in the area of Business
- Transformation and Organizational Change Management.
- Growing our client base, proposal delivery and revenue.
- Managing large scale international business transformation programs for our clients and ensure successful client delivery.
- Providing leadership and vision to the Business Transformation and Organizational Change Management team in Germany, growing the team in terms of people, methodology and knowledge assets.
- Responsible for managing the employees in the team regarding performance, career development, rewards and continuous personal development.
- Working closely with the European and global responsible to develop our service offerings in the Business Transformation and Organizational Change Management.
- Higher education degree, e.g. in Organizational Development, Psychology or other.
- 8-10+ years of relevant and recent consulting experience/ background are mandatory.
- Understands how each stakeholder segment (end customers, intermediaries, Marketing & Sales, Business Enabling functions) needs to transform to deliver business case outcomes along the entire end-to-end customer life cycle.
- Solid background in organizational effectiveness, design and change management methodologies.
- Proven track record of successfully selling and delivering client engagements in the field of OCM.
- Strong management and people development skills, interested in developing talents and high potentials.
- Proactive, high energy, motivated and driving personality.
- Willingness to travel.