On behalf of my client, a world-renowned pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a PEGA expert to support their global implementation project.
This is a 6 month contract with extensions possible and will be based in Barcelona.
The PEGA expert will be responsible for co-leading the stream deliverables quality in consistency with architecture guidelines.
- Get an alignment on business end state with the SMEs network, create momentum and get buy-in on the business target and initiate change management
- Contribute to stream business case and road map on its stream
- Lead stream test plan and validate the stream business target provided by solutions
- This program is structured around key transverse topics and 5 main streams:
- Transverse: Business & IT Architecture, Road map design and value case, PMO, Change Management
- 5 main streams: SC Planning, Distribution (transport & warehousing), Customer service, Manufacturing and Master Data Management-Analytics/BI
In this context the main duties are:
Support delivery on business side in alignment with architecture guidelines and solutions feasibility:
- Organise work to provide deliverables with quality and on-time
- Identify risks, build the mitigation plan and escalate when required
- Design the detailed business requirements for the stream (General Design, Detailed Design) in consistency with Architecture guidelines
- Specify detailed business rules
- Design stream detailed target business processes with roles and responsibilities (RACI)
- Perform business gap analysis for the stream
- Identify impacted population and qualify impacts
- Contribute to the stream communication plan
- Master Degree
- It is good to have JAVA project experience / clarity on JAVA concepts.
- Should have undergone Pega Fast-track
- Working experience on Pega OOTB features
- Experience working in program mode
Major Skills and Competencies
- Minimum 3+ years of PEGA experience.
- Should have working knowledge on Activities, Flows ( Screen Flow, Tab Flow, Adding decision, sub flows & integration to Flow ), UIs rules, Harness, Sections, Portals, Local Action, Flow Action, Data Transform, Correspondence, Rule Inspector, properties types, validation rules
- Should have working knowledge on Reports (Report-Definition, List and Summary View) and Dashboard.
- Knowledge on decision and declarative rules.
- Knowledge on at least one or two Pega OOTB integration (SOAP, MQ, SQL, File etc. )
- Knowledge on Agents.
- Operational knowledge on SMA ( System Management Administrator )
- Execute / run DB Tracer and Clipboard.
- Knowledge on Access Group, Class Group, Access Roles, Privileges, Setting up SLA, Worklist, Workbasket, Change in Access roles.
- Knowledge on Rule Availability Concepts.
- Knowledge on circumstancing/ specialization.
- Knowledge on Page List, Page Group, Value Group & Value list.
- Knowledge on Rule Versioning, Rule Set.
- Knowledge on Designer Studio.
- Strong expertise of PEGA
- Accountability, reliability and ability to work in transparency
- Open minded and active listening
- Process design and business requirements definition capabilities
- Capacity to formalise concepts and expectations
- Ability to perform independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Communication and interaction skills, including tact and diplomacy to exchange and escalade information throughout organisation.
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
Are you interested in hearing more about this role?
Please apply with your full CV and project list to arrange a no obligation call to discuss the role, the client and your experience.
Applicants without the required level of experience will not be contacted immediately but may be contacted for other roles, if you have not had a reply within two weeks please presume your application was not successful.
I look forward to hearing from you