My client International client is URGENTLY looking for a PeopleSoft Technical Financials Consultant for a long term contract in Central Italy.
- Extensive experience of both designing and executing technical solutions from business requirements.
- Experience of data analysis.
- Experience of being lead and sole technical resource on a PeopleSoft project and working with non-PeopleSoft professionals.
- Extensive functional and technical knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials
- Experience with sql on Oracle database
- Extensive knowledge of People Tools 8.5x, including expert knowledge of PeopleCode, Application packages, Integration Broker and AWE.
- Extensive experience of reporting tools such as query and XML/BI Publisher
- Experience of working with Travel and Expenses, Purchase to Pay, Commitment Control, Asset Management, Cash Management/Banking.
- Data analysis experience, especially in PeopleSoft modules mentioned above
- Experience of normalising data for reporting purposes
- Ability to document technical projects.
- Some exposure to Oracle BI as a reporting tool
If you are interested then send me your updated CV and contact number for an immediate interview