|Standort: London, England||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Work for Us||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: AM-PERM-BEN_1568104231|
RED SAP Solutions have an established Managing Consultancy Practice which is currently being revitalised. The current client portfolio consists of a number of established International Technology Service Providers which operate via either MSP or Direct SOW relationships.
Currently there is a need for an experienced Permanent Account Manager to focus on developing the relationships with our partners and expanding the footprint in existing and new clients across UK&I and Benelux. The role will be based in London but will also require international travel.
A key differentiator of RED is the 180 model, with a Candidate Engagement Team (an experienced Technology Service Provider Delivery Team focussed on identifying a broad selection of talent) working directly with the Client Engagement Team (the Sales and Account Management team).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and build long term strategic client relationships across the SAP market, through both telephone contact and face-to-face meetings.
- Obtain and gain a full understanding of client hiring requirements.
- In partnership with the Resourcing team, identify and qualify suitable candidates prior to submission.
- Qualify and follow up business leads generated by the Resourcing team.
- Develop and implement account plans to maximise revenue, margin and customer retention within your key accounts.
- Develop, maintain and leverage a network of SAP professionals from both a client and candidate perspective.
- Take responsibility for all aspects of placed candidates, including contract review and negotiation, ensuring compliance and collecting relevant documentation.
- Identify opportunities for other Red Commerce business units within your client base, and cross-sell our service offerings accordingly.
- Achieve personal monthly, quarterly and annual sales and KPI targets.
- 2+ years of IT recruitment placing IT professionals into permanent positions
- Proven success record of selling SAP staffing services to clients
- Ability to develop and manage both client accounts and candidates
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain close relationships with clients and team members
- Experience with running a 360 desk (selling and resourcing)
- Experience in prospecting, cold calling and client presentations
- Ability to develop relationships with hiring manager, C level executives and HR
- Salary and fee negotiation skills