As a Sales Consultant with RED you will be responsible for proactive new business generation, account management of existing clients, and candidate delivery into our Pan-European client base.
Developing your qualification skills and being fully committed to understanding the needs of your clients is essential to succeed in this highly competitive market. With well developed knowledge of the technologies involved, you will be conversing with the decision makers from Fortune 500 clients across Europe.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and build long term strategic client relationships, through both telephone contact and face-to-face meetings
- Obtain and gain a full understanding of client hiring requirements
- In partnership with the Resourcing team, identify and qualify suitable candidates prior to submission
- Qualify and follow up business leads generated by the Resourcing team
- Develop, maintain and leverage a network of SAP professionals from both a client and candidate perspective
- Identify opportunities for other RED business units within your client base, and cross-sell our service offerings accordingly
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales and KPI targets
We are looking to recruit determined and ambitious recruitment professionals with a proven track record of new business development. To be successful at RED you must be ambitious, hardworking and resourceful. Confidence and resilience are essential, as is the desire to continually develop your skill set; we put a lot of time and effort into providing best-in-class SAP, recruitment and sales training, so you must be able to demonstrate that you are open-minded and receptive to learning. You will also be smart and presentable with excellent communication and presentation skills. Previous SAP or IT recruitment
experience is not necessary for this role.