Planisware Analyst & Developer
Our global client are looking for a Planisware Analyst & Developer for a long term contract position.
The Planisware Analyst & Developer will configure and develop according to the provided user requirements he gathered from the business. They will work in an existing framework and will also participate to projects. The analyst will join the team in place and will work in a controlled environment with high expectations in terms of quality.
- The Planisware Analyst & Developer will configure and develop existing application from user requirements gathered from the business
- Work into the existing framework, using also the current methodology and tools, and will participate to extent this framework
- Unit testing of the code/configuration that he has developed
- Work on migration projects, configuring/developing the existing migration tool based on migration specifications.
- Ensure the quality of the migration by analysing the source repository, migration logs and the migrated data into the target repository
- Work with the testers to reproduce issues and he will fix them
- Write in English the technical documentation
- After Go live, he will collaborate with the support to analyse and solve issues
- Report any deviation to the development plan or other concerns (on specifications,…)
- Collaborate to the design of the applications
Desired Skills / background:
- Good experience gained in IT development especially in Planisware
- 5+ years development experience in Planisware
- Good team player is important
- Ability to express and write fluently in English; French is a plus