|Standort: Singapore||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Software Vendors||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/068299_1581330243|
- Be able to coordinate the SAP resource onboarding process for the Project
- Simplify and streamline the existing resource onboarding processes
- Work closely with the Financial Controller on project financial reporting
- Assisting Project Managers on staffing, reporting, and adhoc governance requests that might come up during the project execution
- Liaise with SAP Partner companies on invoicing and contract matter
- Tracking Project invoice process and assist with accrual
- Regular meeting with PMs to review staffing and project health check Requirements
- Candidate should have strong PMO background
- Candidate should have good knowledge and/or exposure to software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Candidate should have solid hand-on experience in spreadsheet and PowerPoint processing and other Microsoft office applications for tracking and reporting.
- Candidate with general knowledge of procurement/contract has advantage.
- Candidate with basic knowledge in background screening methodologies (particularly with FADV) has advantage.