RED is seeking a Practice Manager for our Permanent team based in the London office, you will be responsible for proactive new business generation, account management of existing clients, and candidate delivery into our perm placement practice. You will also be responsible for building, developing and providing day-to-day management and support to a team of Sales Consultants.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and build long term strategic client relationships across the SAP market, through both telephone contact and face-to-face meetings.
- Obtain and gain a full understanding of client hiring requirements.
- In partnership with the Resourcing team, identify and qualify suitable candidates prior to submission.
- Qualify and follow up business leads generated by the Resourcing team.
- Develop and implement account plans to maximise revenue, margin and customer retention within your key accounts.
- Develop, maintain and leverage a network of SAP professionals from both a client and candidate perspective.
- Take responsibility for all aspects of contractor management for placed candidates, including contract review and negotiation, ensuring compliance and collecting relevant documentation, and managing the contract extension process.
- Day-to-day management of your team, including expectation-setting, providing support, direction and training, and managing performance where appropriate.
- Identify opportunities for other Red business units within your client base, and cross-sell our service offerings accordingly.
- Achieve personal and team monthly, quarterly and annual sales and KPI targets.
- 3-5+ years of IT recruitment placing IT professionals into perm positions
- Proven success record of selling SAP staffing services to clients
- Ability to develop and manage both client accounts and candidates
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain close relationships with clients and team members
- Experience with running a 360 desk (selling and resourcing)
- Experience in prospecting, cold calling and client presentations
- Ability to develop relationships with hiring manager, C level executives and HR
- Salary and fee negotiation skills
The right candidate can expect a high basic salary and an industry leading, uncapped commission scheme incentives and benefits but most importantly, an incredible atmosphere.