|Standort: Poland||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/080211_1620650616|
Role: Process Mining
Level -Senior Consultant
Location - Poland
Business Unit - SAP
Start date: June/July/August
Duration: 1 year +
RED SAP Solution is world's number one SAP Expert Delivery firm. Our Consulting client is expanding their nearshore capabilities. As result we are requested to identity a Process Mining Consultant based in Poland for the below role.
* 8+ of experience in Business Analysis, Software Design and Development with atleast 1-2 years working experience in SMART Automation Tools.
* Experience in different components of PAFNow like Process Analytics, Event Collection, Action Engine, Transformation Center
* Understand the Process Mining solution offered by and its existing capabilities
* Strong experience in business process capturing and analysis.
* Architecture knowledge of solution set up with ability to independently connect to various source systems, build data models, perform extractions, write transformation scripts and build the dashboard elements.
* Build customize the Data Model based on client business process
* Capable of building KPIs to highlight the use-case specific to processes and client requirements
* Good understanding and experience in creation of various KPIs used in the processes like Supply chain Procurement, TE, Banking and insurance
* ITSM exposures in - Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management and Service Requests
* Utilize knowledge of applications development procedures and concepts, and basic knowledge of other technical areas to identify and define necessary system enhancements, including using script tools and analyzing/interpreting code
* Consult with users, clients, and other technology groups on issues, and recommend programming solutions, install, and support customer exposure systems
* Apply fundamental knowledge of programming languages for design specifications.
* Identify problems, analyze information, and make evaluative judgements to recommend and implement solutions
* Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
* Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members