Limited travel and unrivalled career opportunities.
* Design and lead Project/Program Management Offices (PMO) for large and distributed (geographically and functionally) project teams across a variety of complex initiatives.
* Work in a client facing role, engaging with business and IT teams to uncover solutions and execute on strategy.
* Apply analysis and problem solving to structure unclear information and issues into insights and action.
* Communicate professionally, including creation of executive-level deliverables to support client decision makers.
* Deliver in a highly visible role on-site at our clients, across the globe.
* 5+ years in project management, with experience in applying common standards (e.g. PMBOK) PMP preferred.
* Experience in Tax restructuring programs ( ex Toll Mfg, Contract Mfg, Principal entity concept).
* Displayed excellence in managing a variety of complex programs, ERP and/or M&A integration experiences in particular.
* Understanding of manufacturing and supply chain concepts preferred.
* Outstanding communication skills as evidenced by ability to articulate complex technical concepts and business impacts to diverse audiences, including executives.