|Standort: Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/077312_1612387466|
IT Programme manager - German/English Speaking - Stuttgart - contract
Our consultancy client urgently requires a Senior German/English speaking IT Programme manager with the following skills and experince.
20 plus years' experience managing programs in the IT infrastructure services,
Execute small to medium scale, multi-dimensional, complex led programs for clients to meet client and parameters of success and quality. The responsibilities would include management of scope, schedule, risks, configuration, communication, issue escalation, budget, quality, delivery resources and people with the objective of ensuring program management of highest standards.
- Program governance: Develop and carry out detailed program management plan; secure sign-offs with program sponsors. Sets up implementation mechanisms in order to ensure that defined process is followed by the program team while executing various activities.
- Business Planning:Review and provide inputs to account plans specific to delivery capabilities, execution of delivery plan as given in the account plan.
- Proposals:Lead large proposals, provide guidance, review (mainly solution, estimation, financial modeling, project plan and risks) and approve proposals in the system in order to ensure a win.
- Client management:Identify relationship needs, explore relationship opportunities and formulates action plans. Contributes to definition of business case and program charter alignment in order to build and strengthen client relationships.
- Contract and vendor management:Identify the contract parameters that have material impact to program deliveries. Prioritizes the parameters and sets up controls to proactively identify contract adherence issues. Identify key partners both within and outside of contracts who have material impact to the program. Build formal and informal partnerships in order to ensure program dependencies are coordinated and executed and economic objectives of the contracted program are met.
- Program change management:Receive change requests, facilitate impact analysis, schedule change control meetings, tracks the change requests and ensures relevant documents are updated in order to close the change requests.
- Scope management:Coordinate with track owners, seeks inputs, compiles and constructs scope document including hard and soft commitments. Secure signoff from all the relevant stakeholders. Establish downstream and upstream traceability. Conduct scope review on periodic basis. Escalate items with low requirement stability in order to ensure the program delivers on defined scope.
- Resource management:Receives FTE requirement estimates from individual tracks and compiles onboarding artifacts. Executes onboarding process, updates and provides timely inputs to supporting units.
- People management:Enables ongoing competency development of team. Implements coaching and mentoring frameworks within the program and personally spends adequate time on coaching and mentoring the next level of employees. Enables cross vertical/unit integration of teams.
Transition: Review the transition plan and closely track the transitions