|Standort: Germany||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: 45612_1614881298|
For our client we are currently looking for a project manager.
Your main task is to manage the project in Big Data Migration, Mergers & Acquisitions.
* Coordinate regular deadlines with stakeholders, including escalation management if necessary
* Monitoring quality, budget and time, i.e.
* Creating and monitoring project plans including milestone planning
* Ensuring the desired quality, setting up test concept and planning
* Coordinate communication between the teams & ensuring the required documentation
* Project management (execution and delivery of either data migration or application development)
* People and Client's Operations Management (at least 30 people)
* Good experience with tools like Confluence, Synergy or Digi-q
* Experience with working in FPP (full packaged product) and T&M (time and materials) pricing engagements
* Start: April 2021
* Duration: 12 months
* Capacity: 5 days/week
* Location: 100% Remote for the start, later onsite in Netherlands
* Language: English
Interview slots with our client can be arranged on short notice with a decision straight afterwards.
If you are interested in finding out more or can recommend a colleague please don't hesitate to get in touch.