|Standort: King of Prussia, Pennsylvania||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Pharma & Health||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/076793_1611071361|
Non-IT Business Project Manager who will be delivering a labeling project for IFU's (info for use) for their medical device. Having knowledge or experience in this type of project would be Ideal.
- Create Steering Committee presentations and present to the project Steering Committee, Labelling Program Manager and department team managers, and SMEs weekly and monthly project status reports and escalate risks as necessary.
- Facility weekly meetings, take meeting minutes with action items, and follow up with SMEs on expected deliverables.
- Maintain and update/manage complete project schedule using MS Excel.
- Maintain strong documentation of project plans, tasks, schedules, tracking metrics, and status reports.
- Bachelor's degree in a business discipline or equivalent education/experience required.
- Minimum 5 years project management experience in a large global operations organization OR 7 years in labeling, regulatory, or quality assurance role for a medical device and/or FDA regulated industry.
- Experience in leading teams to drive project deliverables in a large organization with national or global operations.
- Highly desire knowledge and application of a disciplined project management process.
- Highly desire Six Sigma or PMP, and SCRUM certifications.
6 Month Contract
REMOTE with some travel to Greater Philadelphia area