Our client is looking for experienced and professional SAP Project/Programme Managers to join a Global Leader in Technology based in the Nordics. We are looking for highly experienced Project/Programme Managers, with a tracked record of managing large-scale projects.
You will be managing large-scale, high risk, strategic projects that span organisational boundaries, including multiple business units and service partners/vendors. With responsibility over transformation projects, you will have the chance of working with the newest SAP technologies.
This is an opportunity to join a thriving company with ambitious, yet sustainable growth plans at an exciting time in their development. The company is focused on long-term customer relationships, quality of delivery, continuous improvement and people development.
Experience and skills:
Candidates must have the capability to contribute from the Bid Phase of a programme, to delivering to our Client's commercial satisfaction, whilst ensuring that the required level of quality and customer satisfaction are met, before closing the programme in alignment with our Client's Best Practice.
Expectations and tasks:
- Responsible of scoping, planning and managing the delivery through each phase of the project/programme
- Establish and maintain project/programme's governance
- Responsible for the project/programme's P&L
- Ensure successful delivery time, budget and quality
- Identify, onboard and manage the required resources
- Manage and keep positive relationships with all external stakeholders
- Manage SAP Implementations/Transformation projects to successful conclusion
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as Project or Programme Manager in large/very large-scale SAP projects
- Experience managing large and very large size teams
- Management of remote resources
- International implementation/transformation projects experience
- S/4 Hana experience desirable
- Fully professional level of English
- Must be fully mobile to travel up to 80%
You will be receiving an excellent benefits package, including, but not limited to:
- Fantastic bonus (target based)
- Travel or car allowance
- Paid travel, accommodation and meal expenses when working on site
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Possibility of buying discounted shares within the company
Salary package: competitive + bonus & benefits, depending on experience
If you are eager to have the opportunity of working for a Global Leader in Technology, please get in contact asap!