RED is currently seeking an ambitious, determined, and enthusiastic Recruiter/ Account Manager to join an expanding team in Jersey City, NJ. The ideal candidate will possess 1-3 years of sales or recruitment experience, staffing experience preferred.
Responsibilities of the Recruiter/ Account Manager
- Manage effective relationships with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and fill openings in a timely manner.
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for future consideration, screen candidate resumes, conduct employment pre-screening interviews, assist with salary analysis, proposal support and preparation of offer requests as well as follow through to acceptance and start.
- Source suitable candidates for emerging technology roles by getting to know key players in your industry and building strong professional networks.
- Utilize LinkedIn, RED's internal database, DICE, and additional resources to identify suitable candidates.
- Provide guidance to hiring managers during the evaluation of candidates, act as the key negotiator and closer of selected candidates, as well as conducting thorough reference and background checks on all front-runner candidates.
- Extend, negotiate, close requisitions, and offer positions to suitable candidates.
Requirements of the Recruiter/ Account Manager
- 1-3 years of Sales or Recruitment experience, staffing experience is preferred
- Strong time management skills
- Must demonstrate the constant desire to learn new things and continuously develop his/her skill set
- Determination and resilience are necessary qualities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills