|Standort: Frankfurt am Main, Hessen||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Work for Us||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PERM1110_1539329949|
RED is currently seeking a Recruitment Manager supporting our three German offices in Cologne, Frankfurt and Munich. The key focus of this role is to identify and attract exceptional talent to RED's German operation by creating sustainable talent pipelines of experienced delivery, sales and account management candidates. You will be tasked with developing deep networks within the recruitment and technology sales sectors, and leveraging these networks to provide a flow of relevant and appropriate candidates to the business.
This role reports to local management in Germany, with dotted line reporting to the Head of HR for the Group in London, and you will work closely with several senior stakeholders and hiring managers from across the various teams.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop multi-channel candidate sourcing strategy for internal recruitment across Germany, geared towards 30-40 hires per year. Channels will include networking, direct search, database, advertisements, social media, graduate and career fairs, and rec2rec agency partners.
- Manage the full recruitment process from attraction through to onboarding for all candidates that you introduce to the business.
- Work with business leaders to develop yearly hiring plans, and ensure that those plans are achieved.
- Build key performance indicator (KPI) framework around each sourcing channel to ensure effective usage a performance monitoring.
- Responsible for managing the internal recruitment budget for Germany, including tracking and measuring return on invest
- Support in developing and promoting the WorkForRED employment brand in Germany.
- Provide regular competitor analysis and benchmarking data through a deep knowledge of the technology recruitment market place.
Experience, Skills and Personal Attributes
- Senior internal recruitment consultant with significant work experience in the recruitment industry, ideally with a technology-focussed firm.
- Prolific networker with a proven track record of sourcing high calibre candidates through various proactive methods. The ideal candidate will have a strong headhunting background, most likely gained in a permanent-focused role.
- Relishes the challenge of finding and hiring the people that competitors cannot reach.
- Builds strong stakeholder relationships, and demonstrates a high level of emotional intelligence and self-awareness.
- Proactive, positive and hardworking with a 'can-do' attitude, and can be counted on to achieve and exceed their goals.
- An engaging and passionate communicator who is able to paint a compelling and accurate picture of RED and our culture.
- Excellent written communication skills, and able to produce creative and engaging content for publication on the RED website and various social media platforms.
- Able to keep information confidential and treat sensitive information as such.
Like always at RED this role comes with an attractive package and benefits. Get in touch to find out more!