Roles & Responsibilities
As a Delivery Consultant with RED, you are expected to deliver exceptional candidates to our Business Development teams. It is a Delivery Consultant's responsibility to ensure that each candidate submitted is a fit for the particular role. The roles and responsibilities that fall under this are;
- Through various sourcing techniques, identify, attract and qualify suitable candidates for each client requirement. This will involve an in-depth technical qualification of each candidate's skill set.
- Obtain references for each candidate and speak to each reference to further qualify the candidate
- Identify suitable candidates using resources such as LinkedIn, RED's database, Xing and other
- Conduct searches on recruiting resources such as LinkedIn, RED's database and DICE to source suitable candidates.
- Identify business leads for the Client Director team through conversations with candidates
- Maintain relationships with all candidates spoken to and follow up with them on a consistent basis.
The performance of the Delivery consultant will be measured on a variety of factors. Some of those factors include resumes submitted, the quality of those resumes and the effort shown during the recruitment process.
Experience and desired quality/Individual Requirements
- Close attention to detail.
- Keen desire to learn and develop the necessary skill set.
- Desire to grow within the business and develop a career with RED.
- Ability to tend to the needs of the candidates spoken to and provide an enjoyable costumer service experience.
- Determination and resilience are necessary qualities in a Delivery Consultant. A delivery consultant must be determined to get the job done regardless of any obstacles that may arise.
- Innovative and open-minded thought process. A successful Delivery Consultant will come up with innovative ways to improve the recruitment process.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.