One of our leading international manufacturing clients, with a multi £Billion revenue, has opened a new position for an RTR Solution Lead.
Play a pivotal role in driving a global player's Record-to-Report business solution where they are seeking to lead it through to maturity and to drive continuous improvement.
Work alongside BPOs and the SAP Solution Architect to ensure that the SAP Global Template solution design is fit for purpose.
You will be expected to:
- Participate and lead project to implement RTR functionality into the businesses.
- Provide in depth technical / business process advice for the Record to Report support team.
- Provide 2nd level and 3rd level configuration support as required.
- Work closely with the Super User community to encourage skills improvement, process improvement and knowledge transfer.
- Carry out any duties that are within the candidate's skillset whenever reasonable.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Management accounting, financial accounting experience.
- Strong skills across the FI/CO module.
- Experience on multiple SAP rollouts.
- Detailed technical knowledge across the Record to Report work stream.
- Excellent business analysis skills in a manufacturing industry.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Team Leadership experience.
- Knowledge of metal accounting.
For anyone looking to work on a global transformation project to drive SAP competency across a fortune 2000 company there is no better opportunity. Market leading package available for the right candidate.