|Standort: Paris, Île-de-France||Gehalt: €400 - €440 per day|
|Bereich: Utilities||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: SFBA1000_1604068890|
Salesforce Operational Analyst: French speaking, must already based in France.
Our client is looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst with experience of Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud or Services Cloud for a 6 month extendable contract in Paris.
Whilst the role will be worked remotely initially due to the current situation, they need people who are able and willing to work onsite in Paris as soon as possible. We need people who are currently based in France and speaks fluent French and English.
- Collaborate with internal clients (mainly the sales team) to gather, understand and define operational requirements
- Analyze the process as is and understand the gaps in the process to come
- Work in collaboration with team members to design a solution that will meet business requirements
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions meet industry requirements
- Participate in key internal meetings
- Participate in key meetings with internal stakeholders, including sessions on requirements, system demos, user acceptance testing and end user training
- Evaluate and analyze the impacts of the deployment of Salesforce on the information system (Batch / Flow between SF and other systems / API management / Data migration)
- Experience using Salesforce (Sales / Services / Marketing Cloud) (> 2 years)
- Experience as a business analyst (> 4 years); at least 3 years in a similar position (BA SF)
- Understand the impacts of information systems during the deployment of a CRM
- Fluent French and English
- Experience in deploying the base model and the global platform in an additional technical environment: Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Azure Dev ops, MuleSoft for API Management Working