|Standort: Parsippany-Troy Hills, New Jersey||Gehalt: negotiable|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/062306_1562609031|
Red is seeking an SAP ABAP Consultant for a 12 month contract to be based near Parsippany, NJ or St. Louis, MO.
Successful applicants will have experience in the following:
- 5+ years of SAP ABAP experience in RICEFs
- Must have strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Ability to understand and convert the FS to TS, UT and code without any handholding
- Perform liaison duties between users, operations, and programming personnel in the areas of systems design, modifications or trouble shooting
- Should be able to give a walkthrough of at least one business process with reference to SAP transactions and back-end tables.
- Should have experience on Change Management & manage the technical milestones for the Change Request during the duration of the Project
- Should have vast experience on managing the Defects using HPQC or SharePoint or Remedy Defect tracking Tools
- Knowledge of ASAP, PMI and ITIL development framework and methodologies
- Experience in ECC migration project is a plus
- Experience working on SAP HANA Development Project is a plus
- Responsible for the management of design, development, review and support of SAP ABAP, BW, Netweaver Portal functionality as well as SAP Netweaver PI/PO against the business needs in a variety of functional areas.
- Provide innovative solutions to complex business challenges by working with system analysts and formulating strategies to address these challenges.
- Develop SDLC processes, Development Standards and Naming Conventions and ensure compliance as per audit requirements of the organization.
- Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing SAP applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Supervise, mentor and co-ordinate the work of internal / outsource developers so that projects are delivered on time and within budget. Also, directs and prioritizes the workload of subordinate personnel.
- Develops cost estimates, human resource requirements and allocations, work plans, time schedules and makes work assignments to meet objectives.
- Keep current with the latest technologies and determine what new technology solutions and implementations will meet business and system requirements.
- Play vital role in planning & managing Project Technical Cutover activities along with other Functional Teams