|Standort: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/070124_1586428974|
For our client we are looking for an experienced SAP ABAP and Webdynpro developer. As part of a new project to improve the Material Master Creation Process, new modules and work packages must be developed in the Global Master Data System, using Webdynpro programming for User Interface and ABAP for work flows.
The main part of the development focuses on grouping together multiple material type creation and change requests in a single package and trigger integrated and connected work flows.
* Provide and align functional and technical designs with the Business and IT counterpart to facilitate sign-off and approval from Business
* Develop, configure & customize in the SAP Webdynpro / GUI based on the defined requirements
* Creating & Conducting end user training sessions with respect to the user interface
* Functional Testing of the solution with Business and IT for the UAT
* Planning & reporting of the assigned work packages as defined by Project Management
Required key skills:
* Very good experience in SAP ABAP and ABAP OO (WebDynpro and work flows)
* Experience with SAP GUI
* Experienced in SAP Master Data (3-4 E2E projects)
Nice to have skills:
* Basic knowhow in HTML5, Java Script and CSS
* Knowhow in logistics SAP SD, MM and PP
* Start: 05/2020
* Duration: 3+ months
* Workload: 4-5 days/week
* Location: 100% Remote, later 50% onside in the Duesseldorf area and 50% remote
* Language: English
Interview slots with our client can be arranged on short notice with a decision straight afterwards.
If you are interested in finding out more or can recommend a colleague please don't hesitate to get in touch.