SAP ABAP Developer
A Global Top Tier challenging consultancy currently requires a new position for an SAP ABAP on Hana Developer to be based in Ireland.
The SAP ABAP developer will perform a key role as a team lead responsible for the delivery of an SAP S4 HANA implementation. They will assume responsibility for the management of the onsite team, leading coordination and fostering relationships with the end client whilst working closely with the project lead.
This is a prime opportunity for an SAP ABAP developer to gain exposure to a new S4 Hana implementation and take the next big step in their career and gain international project experience.
- Technical Consultant required with a minimum 5+ years of hands-on experience in ABAP with full SAP Project (ECC 6 .0 and ISU) life-cycle Implementation experience.
- ABAP Oops, BADIs, Enhancement implementations.
- Solution designing for complex business requirements as well as implementing same - Good knowledge on CDS Data Models Views CDS Authorization Views, AMDP.
- Knowledge of Workflow.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Good Analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Debugging skills - Experience in managing crisis situations.
- coordinating with onsite business users and offshore team to ensure quality delivery of incident resolution, change request and projects - Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements new functionality and perform application research.
- Hands-on functional experience in SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Management.
- Strong communication skills in order to interact with different stakeholders involved in this Project.
- Fluency English language skills.
- Knowledge of standard testing practices for SAP Projects.
Should either you or someone you know be interested in this position, please do not hesitate to call me on +442071077717 and ask for Sam Shepherd.
Please, also send an updated CV to SShepherd@redsapsolutions.com