|Standort: Nottinghamshire, England||Gehalt: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: VE account man_1557217355|
**SAP ACCOUNT MANAGER EXECUTIVE**
Our client, a specialist provider of SAP HANA and S/4 HANA, has opened a new position for an SAP Business Development Manager due to the rapid growth in demand for their services connected to S/4 HANA Cloud migrations, real time analytics and data services.
Join an ever-expanding sales team who seek a dynamic, self-starting, energetic Account Manager to become part of their community.
The role includes:
- Managing Key customer accounts in terms of Professional and Managed Services
- Focusing on specific accounts for additional and incremental value creation opportunities and profitable revenue growth
- Nurture your own sales leads into your pipeline and create account plans for each of these customers
- Build a sustainable sales pipeline to support net new name business opportunities based on your extensive experience of the UK SAP marketplace
- Engage new prospects and present the portfolio of the client's services identifying where and how this will deliver enhanced value
- Visit, assist and support Accounts and Customers in the specification and design of the client's services within that Customer or opportunity
- Successfully lead, complete and submit Requests for Proposals and Information to convert to new Customers
- Work with nominated partners and partnership to nurture and incrementally grow opportunities and revenue
- Provide feedback to product development and marketing activities to evolve and enhance our services based on market place knowledge and observations
You will be an experienced SAP Business Development Manager already with a good technical understanding of SAP HANA, S/4 HANA and SAP BASIS. You will have in-depth knowledge of the UK SAP marketplace and users as well the competitive landscape.
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills
- An ability to understand and analyse complex business problems and requirements
- A team player with excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- A proven and demonstrable track record of selling SAP Professional, Managed and Platform related services
- A good understanding of deal creation, shaping and commercial awareness in complex sales opportunities
- Ability to deliver sales leadership and ownership within the entire sales life cycle
- A willingness to share ideas and constructive feedback to support the wider growth, development and culture of the client