|Standort: Poland||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/080212_1620650775|
Role: SAP ALM Consultant
Level -Senior Consultant
Location - Poland
Business Unit - SAP
Start date: June/July/August
Duration: 1 year +
RED SAP Solution is world's number one SAP Expert Delivery firm. Our Consulting client is expanding their nearshore capabilities. As result we are requested to identity a SAP ALM Consultant based in Poland for the below role.
* 6-8 years of project experience in SAP materials management and maintenance modules, including migration, transformation and support.
* Experience in the SAP Project System (SAP PS) is desirable.
* Good analytical and logical problem solutions combined with the talent to quickly understand new tasks.
* Excellent communication and documentation capability.
* Excellent understanding of technological developments in SAP materials management, maintenance modules and their interfaces
* Demonstrable multi-year experience in working in mixed international teams with onshore and offshore.
* Fluent knowledge of English and German in word and writing.
* ITSM Knowledge of - Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management and Service Requests
* Overall responsible for end-to-end IT service delivery in the following areas: SAP MM and PM modules
* Create design/blueprint documents and support the customer's new requirements.
* Advise the departments in business process digitization, the identification of optimization potentials and develop innovative end-to-end business processes in close cooperation with the specialist departments.
* Create functional specifications to meet the requirements, implement and configure the systems, or pass the specifications to the central development team for implementation
* They carry out the requirements-appropriate, professional support of existing application systems (SAP) and process customer inquiries and tickets from the production operation of the application systems.
* To be in regular contact with the globally localized employees and key users, structure and process requests to optimize business processes.
* Extensive experience in active communication and L2 Support process