|Standort: Gaithersburg, Maryland||Gehalt: US$120000 - US$140000 per annum|
|Bereich: Manufacturing||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/065068_1571066954|
As a member of the SAP Center of Excellence (CoE) for Operations, the Sr Business Analyst P2P and Inventory/Warehouse Mgmt. will engage in initiatives to improve business processes, design and deliver solution and application integration within the entire process area of purchase-to-pay (P2P) and inventory/warehouse management (IMWM).
* Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university is required
* 6+ years of SAP functional experience in the MM and WM, or SRM or SCM modules or any equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
* Proven project management and leadership skills, including the ability to gather clear business requirements. PMP certification a plus.
* Detailed knowledge and experience of integration points between MM and WM with other SAP modules, such as PP, QM, SD, FI, and ATTP highly desired
* Strong organizational and time management skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
* Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
* Proficiency in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies typical for the Life Sciences industry.
* Proficiency in using Computerized System Validation (CSV) and other Quality Assurance/Compliance regulations typical for the Life Sciences industry.
Role and Responsibilities
* Contribute to and execute the business roadmap within the SAP CoE Operations and associated technologies working with IT & business partners to ensure demand is captured and delivery projects are effective to meet business needs.
* Act as a business partner by delivering solutions that create tangible benefits to organization's business units and enterprise functions strategic objectives.
* Design and develop robust and controlled business process solutions for P2P functions utilizing SAP.
* Ensure the Master Data Governance policies, guidelines and day to day execution is effective and efficient.
* Develop and maintain technical, analytical, and collaboration proficiencies needed to ensure optimal application of technologies.
* Contribute to and continually improve the SAP merger and acquisition playbook/templates and take a P2P lead role during merger and acquisition integration projects.
* Take on project leadership roles and lead SAP specialists, contract resources and other project team members from the business in the delivery of critical projects which require end to end process and technical expertise based on best practices, business process and SAP expertise.
* Understand and manage client expectations to ensure strong client service and satisfaction by meeting the needs of clients in a complete and timely manner.
* Manage relationships with Service Providers/Vendors and internal customers on an ongoing basis.
Project Management and Execution
* Take leadership role in projects, develop project plans and manage the implementation.
* Partner with the business/process owner and project management to define project scope and objectives.
* Ensure project deadlines and schedules are met; prioritize multiple tasks effectively and understand the components of running a fiscally successful project.
* Coaching other project team members on project management best practices and consistent application of project standards.
Business Analysis and Reporting