**SAP APO ANALYST REQUIRED **
For one of our dearest client's specialising in the FMCG area, we are looking for an SAP APO Business Analyst. This role is required to maintain, support and manage on-going changes within the Sales Forecasting (APO Demand Planning), Central Planning (APO SNP and PP/DS) and Sales Order Processing (SD/MM).
- Support End-to-End projects from conception to completion
- Gather requirements for the SAP system by examining the business processes
- Designing and amending business processes that are relevant with business users
- Configure systems where the processes are agreed -documenting clearly- in conjunction with departmental standards
- Train users wherever required
- Test and operate quality control per and post implementation of systems
- Provide third line support wherever relevant/required
Skilled within the application knowledge of business process software is essential. Expected are the following:
- Strong background in Demand Planning
- Exposure to SAP APO (Preferably hands-on configuration)
- Experience using the SNP tool
- Preferable exposure to SAP SD/MM
- Preferably experienced in a highly regulated industry
Take your shot at joining a market leader in their respected industry, with the chance to grow exponentially supported by the training/up-skilling nature of the client. Market leading package for the right candidate!