Senior SAP APO Functional Consultant
Global Pharmaceutical Organisation
Based in Dublin
RED's key client, a leading pharmaceutical organisation headquartered in Dublin are currently recruiting for an SAP APO Functional Lead.
The client offer a competitive salary package in addition to working within an exciting team who will be responsible for shaping new and existing supply chain process on a global scale.
This role will the daily support of the applications used by the global planning business. The solution is based on SAP applications with APO as the primary Global Planning component, but other applications may also be a part of the landscape and require support.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the global deployment of Global Planning solutions within the corporation
- Develop, prototype, test and implement SAP APO and other solution enhancements
- Contribute as a team member to enhancements and project teams
- Perform thorough analysis to identify all potential impacts for change requests
- Train and transfer knowledge to other team members, users and stakeholders as required
- Update and maintain all related functional documentation
- Conduct Unit tests, Integration tests, and Regression tests
- Proactively proposing solutions to improve the support of new and existing business processes
Successful candidates will have the following experience:
- 5+ years SAP APO experience
- Extensive knowledge of SNP and PPDS
- Knowledge of DP is a bonus
- Excellent business facing skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work in Dublin full time (client are also open to Belgium, Poland and potentially other European locations)
If you are interested to discuss this role in more detail, please apply along with your updated CV and relevant contact details.