SAP APO PPDS Consultant needed for one of our global consulting partner.
This role is a full-time, permanent position that offers an excellent salary, benefits & bonus.
Our client is the 2nd largest IT services provider in the world and is now placed among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide. In 2015, they ranked 64th overall in the Forbes World's Most Innovative Companies ranking. This client has successfully been able to increase its value year on year; in 2018 they reported a revenue of 19.08 billion.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- 8+ Years of SAP APO experience; 3+ years of PPDS
- At least 1 full implementations in PPDS
- S4 HANA experience is a plus but is not required
- Experience with AMS support
- Must have experience working for a consultancy (as an employee)
- Excellent communication skills
If you or anyone you know is interested in this opportunity, please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org