Our client is looking for experienced and professional SAP APO/ IBP Senior/Principal Consultant to join a Global Leader in Technology based in the Germany. We are looking for highly experienced SAP Senior/Principal Consultant/ Architects, with a tracked record of designing and implementing APO/IBP projects.
With responsibility over transformation projects, you will have the chance of working with the newest SAP technologies, such as S/4 Hana and C/4 Hana.
This is an opportunity to join a thriving company with ambitious, yet sustainable growth plans at an exciting time in their development. The company is focused on long-term customer relationships, quality of delivery, continuous improvement and people development.
Experience and skills:
Candidates must enjoy understanding and implementing supply chain processes and new technologies and reinforce our Clients' experienced consulting team. The ideal candidate must have a solid understanding of supply chain processes related to SAP S/4 HANA and SAP APO/IBP.
Expectations and tasks:
- Planning customer-specific roadmaps and assisting customers with the transformation of SAP ECC and SAP APO to SAP S / 4HANA and SAP IBP;
- Development of cross-solution as well as in depth solution specific customer architectures, architecture delivery and quality assurance in customer projects;
- Support and guide our clients in defining and optimising SCM processes and solution architectures;
- Support with conceptual design and delivery of best practices services;
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in SAP SCM and SAP APO
- Extensive knowledge of the end-to-end SAP ERP processes and their integration with each other, as well as SAP solutions such as SAP APO
- Experience in the Manufacturing and/or Discreet Industries is desirable
- ABAP knowledge is an advantage
- S/4 Hana experience desirable
- Fully professional level of German and English is a must
- Must be fully mobile to travel up to 80%
You will be receiving an excellent benefits package, including, but not limited to:
- Fantastic bonus (target based)
- Travel or car allowance
- Paid travel, accommodation and meal expenses when working on site
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Possibility of buying discounted shares within the company
Salary package: competitive + bonus & benefits, depending on experience