|Standort: Bayern, Germany||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: Consultancy||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/078356_1615883302|
Urgently new opening for an Application Management Expert to work on further development and maintenance of the IT process ERP Service.
- Assistance with 2nd level support and compliance with the specified processes.
- Application support for the SAP GUI and the SAP portals used.
- Final control for release upgrades
- IT service-related or environment-related operational responsibility within the framework of the IT operational processes.
- Ensuring the agreed service levels, including ensuring the availability of the environment
- Providing the required reporting data
- Coordinating the implementation of change requests including effort estimation, risk assessment, prioritisation and task creation
- Coordination of technical problem management to resolve persistent and recurring problems
- Coordination of troubleshooting and fault elimination
- Quality assurance/improvement; initiate optimisation measures
- Creation and maintenance of operational documentation
Technical requirements and knowledge:
- Experience with the operational handling of IT services or with complex operational processes in environments.
- Practical knowledge of IT service processes according to ITIL, especially IT service support, IT service delivery, lifecycle processes
- Strong understanding of infrastructures in heterogeneous environments
- Strong understanding of SAP systems with a high number of users (e.g. ECC, SRM, PO, Portal)
- Experience with change management processes (incl. tools, e.g. ARS)
If interested, please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org