|Standort: Wrocław, Poland||Gehalt: other benefits|
|Bereich: Manufacturing||Bereich: Festanstellung|
|Reference #: PR/071059_1589930077|
Our Client, a Global End-User company is currently looking for a SAP Architect with extensive knowledge in SAP FI, Accounts Payable and invoice management processes. This is a great opportunity for either a Senior SAP Lead Consultant with strong SAP FI-AP hands-on background to grow and develop into an Architect role or an already established SAP Architect to work with the latest technologies e.g. S/4HANA in a multi-cultural environment with a level of independence on decision-making.
- Permanent Role
- Based in Wroclaw, Poland
- Opportunity to work with S/4HANA within a multi-cultural environment
- Play a pivotal role in global SAP implementation projects.
- Design, analysis, redesign of existing, and optimisation of the global SAP-ERP template's financial processes, particularly in the AP area.
- With regards to the SAP-ERP templates- developing propositions for new processes as well as improving existing processes, in-line with other related business departments.
- Being the key point of contact for application support to all related parties for expert input in AP and invoicing processes.
- User training and documentation maintenance of appropriate processes, testing, documentation requirements.
- Strong SAP FI background, particularly in AP (Accounts Payable) and the full invoice management process.
- Excellent understanding of AP processes and its functional specifications.
- Proven track-record of rolling out and building SAP-ERP templates.
- University degree in Computer Science, Economics, Accounting, Finance or another related field.
- S/4HANA project experience is a plus.
- Master Data exposure is an advantage (AP connection).
- Experience with integration with external systems is a plus.
- Willingness to travel up to 30%.
- Fluent English is required, German is a advantage.
Our client is only accepting applications from candidates eligible to work in Poland or European Passport holders.
Interviews and on-boarding process take place via video conference due to COVID19.
If you would like to be considered for this position and you are eligible to work in Poland, please send your CV (in Word Format) with the following Job ID: SAP Architect Finance Wroclaw to:
I look forward to your application!