RED's key client, a global pharmaceutical organisation is currently looking for a SAP Archiving and Output Management Lead to work on a 6-month contract. This is highly likely to be extended.
Position: Achieving and Output Management Lead
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Duration: 6 months plus potential extensions
Archiving and Output Management Lead is responsible to define the output management and archiving strategy in collaboration with different stream leaders and the implementation partner. He/she will build an ITS community to identify and select the best tooling option for output management and archiving (data and documents). The chosen consultant will be the key contact for functional team members when output or archiving needs appears. He/she will drive the implementation partner activities on output management and archiving
Successful Candidates need to have:
- Knowledgeable in technical integration topics
- Knowledgeable in output management solutions (printing, HPOM, Marcro 4...)
- Knowledgeable in archiving (Opentext, SAP, PBS...)
- Experience and working knowledge in SAP lifecycle projects
- Experience of projects in complex and international environment
- A good track record in SAP projects
- At ease with Microsoft Office tools, and in general with IS tools.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org