SAP Ariba Lead Consultant
Our client, a global consultancy with 300,000+ professionals worldwide are looking for a SAP Ariba Lead specialist to work on large strategic SAP Ariba engagements within the UK.
Play a key role in implementing SAP Ariba Source to Settle which includes; SAP Ariba P2P, SAP Ariba Sourcing suite, Spend Management, Supplier Lifecycle Management.
- Implement, SAP Ariba Source to Settle, which includes, SAP Ariba P2P, SAP Ariba Sourcing suite, Spend Management, Supplier Lifecycle Management.
- Develop a customer-specific roadmap, business case and adoption initiative(s)
- Work seamlessly with various Client IT and business teams to develop comprehensive solution and business case assessments
- Conduct in-depth reviews of a customer's procurement, sourcing, contract and supplier performance measurement processes, business objectives, and operating model
- Recommend and take action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems
- Work closely with customers as their technical advisor during the implementation phase
- Lead a team of Solutions Architects: provide direction, motivate team members and identify training requirements
- 8 - 10 years of IT experience with min 3+ years of experience in similar role for SAP Implementation programs in SAP Ariba
- 2 SAP Ariba implementations
- In depth knowledge of various types of software development lifecycles and industry best practices
- Minimum ten years of experience supporting global enterprise-wide delivery engagements
- Experience with multiple Ariba modules
- Multiple examples of working in an onsite / offshore environment
For anyone that's looking to work on prime Ariba projects with a variety of cloud-based technologies, look no further. Expose yourself across a range of industries alongside a market leading package with a great salary available.