As a SAP Ariba Project Manager your job duties will involve;
- Ability to develop project plans for large implementations and lead cross-functional teams to deliver successfully to plan.
- Participate in client requirements gathering, solution definition and proposal presentation meetings with sales pursuit team.
- Define, develop, and actively manage implementation schedules and project budgets.
- Manage project scope and utilize appropriate change control mechanisms from inception to closure.
- Assemble capable personnel to form the project team, prepare team for project kickoff, develop a collaborative culture and provide coaching to optimize performance.
- Clearly communicate realistic project delivery commitments and consistently deliver against those commitments.
- Incorporate an appropriate level of quality audits and testing into every project.
- Customer Satisfaction - Develop a clear definition of project success from the client's perspective.
- Strive to achieve a referenceable result from each project. Sales Support - Support late stage sales opportunities to close new business that meets client needs in a manner that is achievable and profitable.
- 10 years of systems integration project management experience on enterprise-level implementations.
- 3+ years of SAP Ariba based project management
- Functional knowledge of source to pay, procurement, and catalog management software package being deployed (SAP Ariba).
- Strong understanding of the cloud software development lifecycle including waterfall, agile and hybrid methodologies.
- Experience using project management tools for maintaining scope, schedule and budget. Quality Management
- Ensure project consultants are delivering to configuration, development, and methodology standards.
- Bachelor's Degree & PMP certification