FI - Supply Chain Functional Consultant
Our client, a global top tier challenging consultancy are looking for FI - supply chain Functional Consultants to be based in Ireland.
This is an S/4 Hana project where you will Perform a key role as part of a team responsible for the delivery of enhancements to their SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Management system.
This is a prime opportunity for an SAP FI- functional consultant who has strong supply chain / inventory knowledge to gain exposure to a new S4 Hana implementation and take the next big step in their career and gain international project experience.
- Play a key role as part of a team responsible for the delivery of enhancements to the SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Management systems.
- SAP modules FI-CO, PP, MM and SD
- Functional Consultant required with 6 to 8 years of hands-on experience in SAP PP/Inventory with full SAP Project ( ECC 6 .0 and ISU) life-cycle Implementation experience.
- Create and maintain project documentation enabling transition of Project into Support organisation.
- Maintain a set of design, business process definition, integration, configuration, scoping, implementation, test artefacts and templates in accordance with Project specification.
- At least 1 full life project cycle on S4 HANA
- 6 + years hands on functional experience in SAP PP / Inventory
- Strong communication skills in order to interact with different stakeholders involved in this Project.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Knowledge of standard testing practices for SAP Projects.
Should either you or someone you know be interested in this position, please do not hesitate to call me on +442071077717 and ask for Sam Shepherd.
Please, also send an updated CV to SShepherd@redsapsolutions.com