|Standort: Bolingbrook, Illinois||Gehalt: Negotiable|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/065130_1570818628|
Red is searching for an SAP BODS Consultant to join our client who is in the consultancy industry.
This role is located in Bolingbrook, IL and we are hiring for 6 months contract role
Our ideal candidate must follow skills in order to be successful in this engagement:
- Responsible for production support for BODS.
- Responsible for Continuous job monitoring and take action proactively if there are any job failures.
- Responsible for gathering requirements for MINOR ENHANCEMENTS and will review it and inform client if there is any change required in the requirement document.
- Responsible for delivering high quality code deliverables and supports peers in quality checks such that design requirements are met.
- Create the user documentation for the assigned sub-modules.
- Responsible for project Scoping, Estimation and Scheduling.
- Help the manager in prioritization of effort to resolve the most critical tickets as per business requirements
- Participate in activities related to estimation of work product to provide inputs for overall project estimation.
- Responsible for team interfacing.
- Have good communication with the team members.
- Schedule daily meetings to discuss on the outstanding issues and blockers if any.
- Responsible for knowledge Management.
- Provide KT's and trainings to the juniors and make them prepared for the assigned tasks.
- Responsible for maintaining a SharePoint having all the documents regarding the technology, domain and process and project.
- This will help for future reference and easy transition.
- Participate in KT sessions to keep updated with the latest technologies.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration, or you can reach out to me at +1 714-930-1029.