|Standort: Germany||Gehalt: €500 - €600 per day + fully remote|
|Bereich: IT Service Provider||Bereich: Freiberufler|
|Reference #: CR/080492_1621420834|
One of REDs clients, a global consulting organisation, are currently seeking an SAP BODS Consultant to work as part of a global S4HANA Transformation programme.
The role will be performed fully remote until travel restrictions are eased - potential travel to Germany will be required.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Architecting, designing, developing and supporting Data ETL solutions leveraging SAP BODS 4.x
- Work closely with Data Architect to understand the existing structure and recommend improvements based upon performance issues and data profiling.
- Should worked already on the SAP data migration End-To-End and worked with LTMC Migration cockpit / Rapid Data Migration (RDM)
- Should have knowledge on the validation/ quality, platform operators (data transform)
- Develops proof of concepts to demonstrate proposed technical solutions.
- Monitor and profile the ETL process for performance
- Proactively identify process improvements including clear and concise solution definitions.
- Resolves conflicts and ensures technical deliverables are on track
- Translates business goals into appropriate solutions while assessing feasibility and optimisation of the solution.
- Cultivates and demonstrates industry-specific business process knowledge and familiarity with relevant enterprise, business unit, and functional strategies, objectives, and plans.
If you can relate to the above skills and experience and would be interested in learning more about this opportunity, please get in touch ASAP!