Red is searching for an SAP BODS Consultant for a direct end client in the greater Charlotte, NC area. This is a 6 month contract!
Essential Roles & Responsibilities:
- 7-10 years of demonstrated technical mastery of Design, Development, and Deployment of SAP Business Objects Data Services.
- Designing complex SAP Data Services job flows to extract from/load to SAP systems
- Better understanding of HANA integration Architecture and HANA DB tables.
- Experience with DI transforms such as Query, Validation, Case transforms as well as DQ transforms such as Match, Associate & Data Cleanse and other transforms.
- Tuning jobs for high volume and complex transformation scenarios.
- Configuring DS components including job server, repositories and service designers.
- Strong expertise with SQL Scripting, creating SSIS packages and DB migrations.
- Reconciling loaded data with Legacy System.
- Implementation experience and knowledgeable with SAP Master Data Governance (MDG), SAP Information Steward, SAP SLT, Smart Data Integration (SDI), or Smart Data Quality (SDQ).
- Experience in designing and implementing ETL solutions for various non SAP ERP technologies including IFS, SYSPRO, AS400 ERP, iScala.
- Sound understanding and knowledge of SAP Finance, MM, Order to Cash and Procure to Pay processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, or equivalent.
- One or more business intelligence certifications (SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, etc.)
- Communications: Ability to get consensus and collaboration across geographies and different functions; ability to communicate with all levels of management and staff. Establishing straightforward, productive relationships; treating all individuals with fairness and respect, demonstrating sensitivity for cultural and gender differences; showing great drive and commitment to the organization's mission; inspiring others; maintaining high standards of personal integrity.
- Drive for Results: Makes things happen; proactive; balances "analysis" with "doing"; sets high standards for self; commits to organizational goals
- Teamwork: Collaborates with the Finance, IT, and GPEX organizations and local businesses; acknowledges others' contributions; works effectively with individuals of different culture and gender; willing to seek help as needed. Influencing and resolving differences across organizational and geographic boundaries: Demonstrates the ability to work cross-functionally in order to get things done.
- Learning and knowledge sharing: Open to and generating new ideas; challenges status quo in current organization; shares own knowledge; applies knowledge in daily work; builds partnerships for learning and knowledge sharing.
- Analytical Thinking and Decisive Judgment: Analyzing issues and problems systematically, gathering broad and balanced input, drawing sound conclusions and translating conclusions into timely decisions and actions;
- Creativity: Develops and implements innovative and industry leading concepts in all facets of work; able to translate transnational ideas into action plans