Title: SAP HANA/BODS Developer
Location: Chicago, IL - preferred or Detroit, MI
Type: 3 Month plus Contract
Rate: 90-100/hr corp
My direct client is ready to hire a qualified consultant with following skills for a Short Term Project (3 months, potential for extension) in "Lake Forest, Illinois". This requirement is for a "Hana Data Carving Project" and the resource will work closely with the technical team.
- Data Warehousing environment (SAP HANA)
- When they clone the environment they need to separate the environment than do the carving.
- Doing most of the analysis on BODS (for EPL) Oracle Database
- Making adjustments on the Hana side
- Need a Developer to start applying the filters and criteria for diff tables to continue with the diff analysis to continuity with the execution
- Hands on exp in handling Tables/ delete record cards/ cleaning up tables/ run and write sequence tables/ BOBJ exp identifying reports.
- Hana native/ Data services- BOBJ SQL scripting and SQL development
SAP BOBJ (Webi)
SAP Data Services
Functional knowledge in SAP modules like MM,SD,PP, FICO will be plus
Reports and webi - BOBJ nice to have