Red is searching for a Senior Business Analyst responsible for SAP BPC systems and operations for a global processing client located in Detroit, MI area.
- 8+ years of progressively responsible information technology experience in SAP Business, Planning and Consolidation System (BPC).
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in computer science, information technology, business administration or a related field or equivalent experience.
- End to end BPC Solution experience: Design, Configuration through Delivery
- Expert in all BPC facets: Consolidations, Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting
- Experienced in both NE & MS Platforms
- Extensive reporting & data mapping/modeling and script logic experience
- Strong work with EPM add-ins
- Baseline skills in Financial Analysis a plus
- Experience in building solutions and in optimizing and improving the BPC applications and system.
- Interpersonal skills to work with end users and other IT professionals.
- Self-motivated, self-driven - capable of self-directed course correction
- Minimal travel required.
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!