Red has a direct end global client with an SAP BPC Analyst position located in San Jose, Costa Rica.
They are offering a great salary and benefits. They are also able to sponsor and provide relocation to Costa Rica!
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in developing Global design of Consolidation and Contribution Reporting processes.
- Identify and help resolve technical issues. Leverage basic knowledge of SAP ABAP/interfaces/ALE and IDOCs and perform some basic debugging. Work closely with the developers and other technical teams on project and support work.
- Create and execute test scripts to confirm BPC design and solution
- Design and Configure BPC processes as per requirements
- Support process to validate financials submitted by subsidiaries
- Participate in execution of testing and defect resolution during various testing cycles
- Participate in design, development and testing of BPC Solution
- Work with subject matter experts within Finance
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum 2 years of experience in BPC
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/MIS
- Master's degree in accounting/Finance/MIS
- More than 5 years' experience in SAP ECC mainly in SAP FICO
- Experience in Finance Reporting, BPC, BI/BW.
- Skills include strong communication, project management, and handling multiple priorities
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to work on enterprise wide improvement initiatives
- Able to respect, influence, and inspire others